Dont Abandon Your Vision
Don’t Abandon your
Vision
What is a vision? It’s the act or power of seeing, it’s an
experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a
supernatural apparition. It’s the act or power of anticipating that which will
or may come to be: So vision is believing, it requires faith, and keeps us
aligned with what we hope to come. God’s vision for our lives is clearly stated
in the bible, one of my favorite passages, Jeremiah 29:11 “ For I know the
plans I have for you,” says the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm
you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
That scripture properly supports us with the assurance that we have God,
our father, who has a plan for our lives and who wants us to have faith with
expectation that it will be full-filled. Understand that having a vision is
fundamental for development, many companies world-wide share in vision and
vision statements, Feed America-“ A hunger-free America”, Human Rights
Campaign- “ Equal rights for everyone”, Habitat
for Humanity: “A world where everyone has a decent place to live”, and Make-A-Wish:
That people everywhere will share the power of a wish. These statements provide
optimism for the goals that they wish to obtain. I remember the Holy Spirit
showed me a vision and I did what most of us tend to do when we don’t see an
immediate indication of fulfillment, time goes by, or life’s interruptions
corrupt our minds into thinking it will never happen; I abandoned my vision. I stopped
believing it would happen and I stopped having faith. The bible tells us that
without faith it is impossible to please God so I immediately changed my way of
thinking, went to the word of God for guidance and prayed that I would stay in
faith and trust God. God had a vision for Esther, an orphan, he prepared her to
become the queen and ultimately save her people. He has a plan for you as well.
Habakkuk 2:2 -3 “And the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make
it plain upon tables, that he may run that reads it. For the vision is yet for
an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry,
wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. I encourage you
today to hold on to your vision, goals, dreams and aspirations. It may take
time, you may find yourself at times losing hope but God is our firm foundation
of faith, hope, and love. Delight yourself in Him and he will give you the
desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4. Be Blessed!
Comments
Post a Comment